Ugh Vomit Clean Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh Vomit Clean Up

What do you all use to clean vomit off of carpet and off of your PNPs??

I take the PNP outside, spray it really good with a bleach solution, let it set for a few, then hose it down with a high pressure hose.

For the carpet, I spray it with ODOBAN, then use the carpet cleaner on it.

Comment

i cant use bleach on it it will ruin it

Comment

For the carpet: I bought a spot bot a few years ago and it was one of the best investments ever! I use it multiple times weekly. I originally bought it for when our dog was a puppy! I also use an antibacterial spray that has no color to it (like lysol) but that will kill some of the bacteria, since I cant use bleach on the floor.

Packnplay: I use an antibacterial spray too and clean mine the best I can. If it is really wet then I use a medium setting on the blow dryer to dry it partially and let it air dry. In the summer time or a wamer day I spray my packnplays outside with spray, Hose them down and let them dry in the sun. As for the packnplay pad I always use a plastic shield and a packnplay sheet to minimize the mess on the pad itself, since its harder to clean and can warp if it gets too wet.

Comment

I haven't ever had to clean vomit on my pnp. For the carpet, I just use a towel and then get out my little spot cleaner for the carpet. I did have a dcg vomit on my daughter's large stuffed horse--it was eggs too. Gross. I had to throw it out.

Comment

Ohhhh the season of sick kids.

Comment

It's been a long time since I had to clean a PNP, but I never had one ruined from the diluted spray. Maybe use another cleaner (Lysol, Pinesol) to get it cleaned, hose it, then spray it down with Lysol.

Comment

Aww that sucks! Poor you! I use my Bissel little green machine that we have. It works great!

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                  Ohhhh the season of sick kids.
                  yeah daycare kids were dropping like flies today...UGH I hope I don't get sick

Comment

Working...
                  X