Hit And Run Breading!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit And Run Breading!

As you may know I have a DCM who likes to arrive early and make me rush and blow the horn (the kids do it not her ) Well today I had enough of the horn that started again yesterday so instead of waiting and breaking up my stale bread and tossing it in the yard for the birds like I do every day, I decided to wad up a slice into a bread ball and throw it at her honking car! Yes I have snapped no I don't care!

It hit the hood and rolled off. I then close my door. Immature I know but I am fed up with the nonsense. DCM comes in 5 mins later and asks what that was all about. I told her I had enough of the horn honking and rushing me. Again it's the kids... "WELL control the kids!" I went on to do some complaining myself instead of letting her do her routine complaining of how the world owes her a living. I told her I am very busy trying to get my own child off to school and trying to stop a leak coming through both floors from this storm and I don't like hearing honking in the process reminding me I have kids arriving earlier than they should and waiting for me to open the door! Her reply... "That's nothing I have a slow leak in my tire"

I about tore my own face off!! I did the palm to face to keep from blurting out a vent! Then I calmly told her that I think a leaky roof causing damage on 2 floors and new carpet is a little worse than a slow leak in a tire! She said "well that's not what I meant". "Well that's what you said so have a good day and good luck with your tire" You wacth I will have another guilt trip tom morning telling me they cant pay me because they have to get a new tire. (they have done it before using the kids lives to guilt me)

Thank God I don't throw baseballs in the morning

Now off to find someone to replace the tiles blown off of my roof. Hope everyone else has a good day!
    Last edited by Michael; 02-29-2012, 06:50 PM.

omg! Laughing hysterically even though that was so inappropriate

Comment

How do children strapped in car seats honk the horn?

Hope your day gets better
      It:: will wait

Comment

After you did it, I'm sure some part of you replayed it in your head and had a good chuckle :::: This is something I will NEVER in my life have enough gall to do. It wasn't right, but it's damn funny.

Sorry about your floors, I've had floating carpet before and it's so not funny. Hope your day gets better =)

Comment

now thats funny!!

Comment

Choking on manderine orange. Lo. Oh wow! To have been sitting in her car when the bread hit! Lo. Toooo funny!!!!!!

Comment

LOL!!! So funny! reading this absolutely made my day! (even though it was out of line)

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this...it's horrible and this kind of morning sets off for a bad day. I'm also sorry that you're having the leaking problem in the house
              Hopefully DCM got the point though! hehe

Comment

Hilarious!!!

I would have a paper waiting for her when she picks up. Not only would it read that they are now being placed on a 30 day probation but to stay the heck off your property until youare officially opened! Invest in a sign, turn on an outside light, etc.

Comment

That is hilarious! Im not sure I have ever been pushed to that point before. My husband has though! LOL.

Comment

Yes I know it was very inapropriate and I would never have thought I would do such a thing, especially to a client. I feel bad throwing the bread now, hindsight u know... I just had enough of DCM and her truck loads of BS over the past year pushing me. Today was the icing as I ran around cleaning up water, rushing my child and listeing to honks.

It was honk honk honk honk, in little burts of 4. Then again honk honk honk honk... (4 more) about the 5th set of honks I ripped the door open and whized the bread out! It was like, honk honk honk... "thud" ... then silence as they all leaned to see what hit the hood and was now rolling off! :: Sorry Lord forgive me for finding this amusing but if this is what it takes to keep my sanity and make her stop then so be it.

Thanks for all the support ladies. I will have my roof fixed tomorrow all is calm now. Have a great day

Comment

You had me laughing just from the title of your post. Hit and run breading. I was eager to see if it was really breading you were posting about, or hit and run breeding. Lol!

Comment

You are my hero and have made my day!

Comment

Oh I wanted to add... Do your neighbors enjoy the honking as much as you do? I would pay the neighbors a visit and ask them to open their door and yell ast the honker too. How incredibly rude. Good luck with roof.

Comment

:::::: Falling out of chair that is great wish I could have been there to see that! Sorry about your roof glad all is well.

Comment

Oh my gosh ::::::, that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time happyface.

Comment

Working...
                              X