Short on Hours From State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short on Hours From State

I just started watching 4 boys whose mom is on state assistance. I got my hours added up for each boy and am getting them ready to enter them and realize that one of the boy's hours is waaaaaaaaaaay too low. It doesn't make sense. He is in school for only 3 hours a day and his older brother is in school full time and they only gave me 9 less hours for the older one who is in school all day! I emailed the case worker to point this out. It has to be a mistake, it just doesn't make sense. The other three boys are right, I was under their max hours, but the one boy is waaaaaaaaaaay off. I hope they fix this, otherwise I am out about 23 hours!

Wow, that stinks. I hope they do fix it soon or else you'll be waiting a loong time for payment for FOUR kids!!

Comment

Aren't your DCP responsible for remaining amount? Mine are in MI.
      I see little people.

Comment

Originally posted by Childminder View Post
        Aren't your DCP responsible for remaining amount? Mine are in MI.
        Yeah, that is the rule here too, but to me, it looks like a mistake and doesn't make any sense. So I brought it to their attention and am hoping that they adjust it. If not, I will attempt to get the $ out of DCM, but not likely. She is going to school, no job, has four kids. The thing that makes me suspicious is the last dc that the kids were in didn't catch this issue or didn't report it. I have them the same hours as the last place. Sooooo, I am guessing they took some hours from the older boy to make up for the younger one. Could be trouble!

Comment

Working...
        X