California Lic. Reg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Lic. Reg.

Does anyone know if fishtanks are against licensing regs?

fish tanks are okay.

Comment

yes as long as they have a top on them.....Of course depends on size, but it has to prevent a child from leaning in and falling in...

I was told if they can put their head in it, it needs a top cover on it

Comment

I would never dream of a fishtank without a lid...thanks ladies, Licensing is in our area and I was worried.happyfacehappyfacehappyface

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
          I would never dream of a fishtank without a lid...thanks ladies, Licensing is in our area and I was worried.happyfacehappyfacehappyface
          I have a small fishbowl, but they can't reach it or even really stick their hand in it....

sounds like you are good to go!!!

Comment

They actually never came...I just had my visit last summer and passed with flying colors..she said I will get another one in 3 years, it's just my neighbor called and she had hers and she is just 2 doors down so... I guess they love me ...they really really love me! ( Sally Fields) emmy award

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
              They actually never came...I just had my visit last summer and passed with flying colors..she said I will get another one in 3 years, it's just my neighbor called and she had hers and she is just 2 doors down so... I guess they love me ...they really really love me! ( Sally Fields) emmy award
              awesome... I have not had one in awhile and this year I am due for one.... SO I am always making sure that I am on top of it all.

Good for you that you were at least checking everything prior.....

Comment

Working...
              X