Same Child ALWAYS Sick!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Child ALWAYS Sick!!!

I have been VERY lucky this winter, with the unseasonably warm temps here in Virginia, my kids have all been very healthy, except for the one-who has been sick constantly since before christmas!!! Runny nose, cough, fever and parents covered it up with Motrin.....still runny nose and cough, diarrhea from antibiotic that was given for no reason "just in case", oh my goodness, I may lose my mind if something doesn't cut soon! Oh and the mom has the nerve to ask "well where is he picking it up from, he only comes here", and I felt like saying, "true, but all my other kids have all been healthy, not even catching what you keep bringing here, and he possibly can't catch anything while he is awake for those 2 hours each evening with you before it's bedtime!!!" and smile...

You need to turn it back onto her and say,

"Boy DCM, I dont know what kinds of places you and DCD are going but wherever it is, there must be a lot of germs there because it is ONLY your child who seems to be sick all the time. I sure hope he doesn't spread it around to the other kids."

I will never understand why people always think kids get stuff from daycare only....Parents go places and pick up things to bring or give to their children too so... Plus McDonald's, Wal-mart, older siblings in school, the parents work place etc etc etc.....

Comment

Another way to turn it around on the parent would be to say. If you realy think that this is the only place he is getting sick germs from then maybe you need a new daycare. Because, none of my other parents feel this way as their child has not been sick in longer than they can remember.

Comment

Working...
      X