Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions On This Parent Gift?

This is what we've done so far:

(The foot print and poem). In case you can't read her writing, it says 'from the top of my head to the tip of my toes, I love you!"

I'm thinking of gluing on a picture of the kid in the corner, maybe some glitter, and a dollar store frame. Does that sound good? Any other ideas?
    Attached Files

We did these last week. If you flip the feet around, you can actually make a heart with the toes at the top. So the "heart" and the "toes" are both there The kids loved making them

Comment

Parents just LOVE to get something that their kids made, or like this with their footprint. I think they'll all love it!

Comment

not to be a debbie downer, I dont do crafts for the parents anymore. I do crafts that I know the kids will have fun making.

In the past when I did things for parents, I never got a thank you or anything, so it hurt my feelings and I stopped trying to please them..... Maybe I am just sensitive..

Comment

I think that is so cute..may have to try it, depends on how crazy things are tomorrow

Comment

That is adorable! Now please don't show it to our Teacher.. I hate dealing with kid's bare feet! ::

Comment

Thanks guys! The finished product came out cute. I'll try to post it tomorrow.

Some parents don't appreciate it...but most do. And, honestly, the kids LOVE making and giving the gifts. That's why I do it. They giggled at the red paint between their toes today, trying to come up with explanations they could tell their parents at bath time (trying to keep the present a secret).::

Comment

From my experience, a lot of them won't notice until the weekend.

Comment

Did this craft today. Thanks for the fun idea! Tried tofigure out how to turn the feet to make them more of a heart shape but didn't have much luck! Cute though and easier then the cut and paste I originally had planned!

Comment

Working...
                  X