It So Quiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It So Quiet

Came down with something last night! Tried getting sick all day but it finally hit about 9:00 last night. Really, really didn't want to call in as I'm trying soooo hard to save all my personal/sick/vacation days for days that I can plan with my parents. Since December this is my 2nd sick day-. 1St on was during Christmas Break.

Its so quiet in my house. I never new it could actually be this quiete during the day. This is the 2nd time ever I have been alone in my house during daycare hours. I took a day off in Dec. (before I was sick) to attend a function at my sons school and was able to get soooo much done in like 2 hours time. I couldn't believe it.

I feel alot better today so I'm slowly cleaning my house. I could seriously get use to this. It feels so nice to be here by myself for like the entire day. I actually feel quilty for feeling this way. I wonder if this is what is like to be a SAHM once your kids go to school? I could have the cleanest house if that was the case.

Well, I'm going to lay down for awhile. Don't want to use all my strength up going gung ho cleaning.
    Each day is a fresh start
    Never look back on regrets
    Live life to the fullest
    We only get one shot at this!!

I know the feeling. I have to travel for short periods of time across country and it's such a foreign feeling to come to my hotel room at the end of the day and sit in silence. Usually I just end up homesick.

Hope you feel better!

Comment

Working...
    X