Tax Webinar Set for Tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax Webinar Set for Tomorrow!

FYI, over 50 if our members have registered for our Tax Webinar with Tom Copeland for tomorrow. Now is the time to sign up if you haven't already. Looks like this is something we will include every year during tax season.

Did you know your time spent here on the Daycare.com is a write off?

To register, go to: http://events.r20.constantcontact.co...&llr=yatrx4cab
    The cost is $25 (tax deductible!).

Kind of pricey I thought. Not in the budget.

Comment

I took it last time it was offered.

It was very helpful to me.
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Wanted to take it last year and altough ive already paid a lady to do our taxes this year, i wanted to do it just for my own knowledge since im just getting started in this business. I hope i dont obsess over things though since weve alrwady done them this year.. not sure how much my tax lady know when it comes to daycare but she seemed knowledgable and wiilling to explain and answer !'s..plus she did them not me ha

Comment

Originally posted by beachgrl View Post
          Wanted to take it last year and altough ive already paid a lady to do our taxes this year, i wanted to do it just for my own knowledge since im just getting started in this business. I hope i dont obsess over things though since weve alrwady done them this year.. not sure how much my tax lady know when it comes to daycare but she seemed knowledgable and wiilling to explain and answer !'s..plus she did them not me ha
          How often can you get someone like Tom Copeland to answer you questions in person? We are very fortunate that he is participating and well worth the $25 which is deductible.

Comment

Hiya Michael, I signed up for the webinar but pardon my ignorance how do I connect to this webinar? I got an email receipt but it doesn't have any linking info? Just curious if you know anything, I'll wait till morning and contact Tracy.
            I see little people.

Comment

Cannot wait. I thought $25 was cheap for Tom Copeland, plus the 1 1/2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by bice99 View Post
                Cannot wait. I thought $25 was cheap for Tom Copeland, plus the 1 1/2 hours.
                I agree.

I just send an email to Tom regarding connecting to the webinar. Did you receive any linking information?

Comment

The email that came today had a highlighted link that couldn't be clicked on. The email I received when I registered has a working link. It just said "webinar not available at this time" when I just clicked on it.

Comment

$25 is a great price, compared to some of the trainings we are offered around here. And they're not Tom Copeland.

Comment

$25 is grocery money when your spouse is out of work.

Comment

Originally posted by mac60 View Post
                        $25 is grocery money when your spouse is out of work.
                        Oh Mac, I totally understand. It's been rough for us too. For quite a few people, I'm sure.

I don't know your licensing requirements, but we HAVE to have so many training hours a year, so what I meant was, since I have to budget in $ to pay for trainings, this is a good price for a piece of the wealth of knowlege Tom has.

Michael, Or Tom, I can not make this webinar tonight....is there any way to get this recorded?

Comment

Webinars

Originally posted by melskids View Post
                          Oh Mac, I totally understand. It's been rough for us too. For quite a few people, I'm sure.

I don't know your licensing requirements, but we HAVE to have so many training hours a year, so what I meant was, since I have to budget in $ to pay for trainings, this is a good price for a piece of the wealth of knowlege Tom has.

Michael, Or Tom, I can not make this webinar tonight....is there any way to get this recorded?
                          Yes, it will be recorded and you can listen to the webinar later. Contact Tracy ([email protected]).

Comment

Webinars

Originally posted by Childminder View Post
                            Hiya Michael, I signed up for the webinar but pardon my ignorance how do I connect to this webinar? I got an email receipt but it doesn't have any linking info? Just curious if you know anything, I'll wait till morning and contact Tracy.
                            You should have gotten an email yesterday with the link to signing in for the webinar. If not, contact Tracy.

Comment

Webinars

Originally posted by bice99 View Post
                              The email that came today had a highlighted link that couldn't be clicked on. The email I received when I registered has a working link. It just said "webinar not available at this time" when I just clicked on it.
                              I just clicked on the link and it worked. Try it again. Otherwise, contract Tracy.

Comment

Working...
                              X