I Hate Rainy Days and No School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate Rainy Days and No School

oh boy what a long day its raining out and the kids are all home today I am going crazy the day has to end soon thanks for letting me get it out

it has been raining here since friday, and today it snowed. But at least we are having school. But saturday was long, with my kids and the dck, I didnt think the day would ever end.

Comment

Originally posted by booroo View Post
      it has been raining here since friday, and today it snowed. But at least we are having school. But saturday was long, with my kids and the dck, I didnt think the day would ever end.
      It snowed, yuck!! WHere do you live? It's colder here and raining, but thank GOd no snow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa daycare View Post
        It snowed, yuck!! WHere do you live? It's colder here and raining, but thank GOd no snow!!
        Nebraska northern part of the state!! Funny thing, we moved here from Montana to get away from the LONG COLD winters, and its been just as bad here.

Comment

Originally posted by booroo View Post
          Nebraska northern part of the state!! Funny thing, we moved here from Montana to get away from the LONG COLD winters, and its been just as bad here.
          WOW!!! We have had snow in Iowa in April as well, but hopefully we are free from it at least for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Snow, I think I would cry
            Last edited by Michael; 04-26-2010, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X