Can Some Share Their Potty Training Parent Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Some Share Their Potty Training Parent Letter

I had a parent email me last night that their son did really well all weekend in underwear, only had accidents in the morning. She was forwarning me he might insist on wearing underwear to my house today.

I was wondering if anyone has a good parent letter they send home when someone says they are potty training.

PM sent..

This may also be a god time to remind DCM of your Potty Training policy...

"Awesome!! So glad to hear it is going so well. Now, remember he can not wear cloth undies here until he goes two full weeks, in my care, without an accident. Don't even bring them, then it won't be an issue for him. See you guys in a little bit."
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

thanks, got your pm. Yeah, I emailed her right back with something to the effect of what you said. We shall see this morning.

Comment

This is what mine says ( I actually found it on here from someone)-
        I will assist in potty training, this needs to be started at home and child making good progress and totally understand the concept of it, before I will assist with it here. Pullups are required at all times until totally potty trained(this means goes on their own without assistance and reminders from myself, and be accident free for quite some time).

Comment

My toilet training policy

My handbook reads:
          "I am happy to assist you with toilet training when your child is ready to enter this phase. This is an important period for your child and is most successful when we work together. I ask that you provide at least 2 changes of clothing and an adequate supply of pull-ups for your child during this time. PULL UPS ARE REQUIRED UNTIL THE CHILD IS COMPLETELY TOILET TRAINED. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!"

Comment

WImom - message me your email and I'll send you a copy of mine.

Comment

Working...
            X