Spray-On Diaper Cream?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray-On Diaper Cream?

Does anyone use this? I know that when my boys were babies (10 years ago), a big brand name like Desitin came out with a spray version of their diaper cream. I'd love to be able to get some now for the dc kids (less mess and less irritation for sore bottoms), but I can't find it anywhere! Do they still make it?

I have been able to find several homeopathic and all-natural versions online, but since they're not regulated, I'm hesitant to try them with the dc kids ...
    www.WelcomeToTheZoo.ca

I have never seen it. but since you should not use any sprays around children because they will inhale them it was likely taken off the market.
    It:: will wait

Comment

Originally posted by itlw8 View Post
      I have never seen it. but since you should not use any sprays around children because they will inhale them it was likely taken off the market.
      Seriously? Because I use spray sunscreen and bug spray (for over two yrs old). I've never heard that you shouldn't use sprays around children ...
      www.WelcomeToTheZoo.ca

Comment

yes seriously In fact in Missouri we are not allowed to use Spray suncreen or air freshener or lysol because it can get in their lungs In fact baby powder and even corn starch they discourage because it flys up in the air and they breath some in.
        It:: will wait

Comment

Originally posted by DBug View Post
          Does anyone use this? I know that when my boys were babies (10 years ago), a big brand name like Desitin came out with a spray version of their diaper cream. I'd love to be able to get some now for the dc kids (less mess and less irritation for sore bottoms), but I can't find it anywhere! Do they still make it?

I have been able to find several homeopathic and all-natural versions online, but since they're not regulated, I'm hesitant to try them with the dc kids ...
          Here are a couple of brands I found on line. I think it is a great idea! I have super sensitive skin so a spray on version is ideal!

Pannolino Bambino focuses on your journey no matter what season of life. From eco-conscious living, and cloth diapering newborn to toddlerhood, to fun things for the whole family... we have you covered.

Comment

Caldascene makes an awesome diaper rash powder!

It's easy to make yourself too. Order zinc powder, and add a little talc (not too much, because talc can be inhaled too) and you have your own zinc powder.

Wet bags are a waterproof storage place to put used cloth diapers before you put them into your diaper bag. They keep the diaper bag clean and dry.

Comment

cj's is more of a preventative, fyi.

Comment

Working...
              X