The best week EVER.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best week EVER.....

Im a regular poster....trying to remain anonymous!!

First off one of my dck broke my front window............Its shattered.

Called to see how much it will be to fix it ............$580. And they will fix it next week.

My husband hasnt seen it yet and I know hes going to flip out. You cant really see it from outside. And the blinds kind of hide it inside. Im sick to my stomach.

My dad is being admitted into the hospital for the second time in a month for dehydration. I know not a big deal, but he refuses to eat or drink anything. Food tastes weird and I hate water is what he always says. I think he has a drug problem because the first thing he asks for is pain medication.

My mom calls to say she is seeing a new shrink and now has another diagnosis.New diagnosis is she has a social disorder on top of her bipolar. Also shes hypochondriac and the shrink is feeding into it now.

Its very frustrating being me sometimes. I feel like my parents are immature and dont take care of themselves. Then turn to me when s%$# hits the fan. Like I dont have my own family to take care of. Much less my daycare.

Thanks.

((((hugs ))))) to you. I wish I knew somehting that would make it better.

I feel for you though about your parents relying on you. Mine are the same. I pretty much raised my younger siblings and my parents will still encourage them to call on me when they need anything (especially money), never mind the fact that my siblings are both in their 30ies right now...

Sorry, I didn't mean to go off on a tangent but my point was you are NOT alone there....

Hang in there!

Comment

Ah.....the joys of the sandwich generation....

I hope your week get's better soon....
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Sorry you are having such a rough week. Family stuff can really get overwhelming not including everything else we do as providers on a daily basis.

My mom called me this week to ask if "we would take her back" (long story short she moved in with me after my divorce to help me out as we were both renting, lived together three years and when I got engaged and re-married she moved back in with my stepdad-he is really hard to live with which is why she was living near family but he helps support her and she loves him and they talk everyday but now she is back living with him and he is being an @ss). She was all upset and I DO NOT want to live w her again bc she is very dependent, hard headed, immature, lacks boundaries, doesn't listen to what I want, smokes like a freight train and gives us NO PRIVACY!

I don't want her living with someone who is being mean or hurtful and upsetting her but I don't think we can do that now with the daycare bc she smokes and WILL NOT QUIT, she says daily she is and she can't do it, no willpower. She has bipolar-schizophrenia and there have been several times where I have had to be her caregiver and play the game with the psychologist who believed all she said while she would be setting off the fire alarms at my house burning things in the microwave or leaving them on the stove too long and forgetting. It is tough when you have a parent who needs support but yet you have to take your family and life into account too.

I also have to get a speeding ticket taken care of to the tune of $380, brakes on my car, and much more and idk how we are going to pay for it all...sucks,
        sorry so long but wanted you to know you are not the only one going through such craziness and you can do it! It's good we have this forum to vent, share, ask questions and support each other. It will all work out, (hug)

Comment

Working...
        X