Play Yards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Yards?

I am looking into getting a play yard to use outdoors for the summer! Not a Pack and Play, but a bigger play yard, to help keep my younger children some what confined and safe! Does anyone else use this if so any recomendations on what I should get? Thanks

mine is 30feet x 30feet. I love it! They have room to run, crawl, fall, spin and watch the clouds. I just used regular chain link fencing. I even use a 10x20 foot "easy up" for shade when needed.

Comment

I got a freebie one years ago. It was the Superyard XT. I only pulled it out when I had very little ones and older kids at the same time which was rare. (I try to keep the ages as close as possible.) I'd cut the daycare room in half when it was a mixed age group so the very little ones wouldn't get mowed down. But it mostly got used for things like blocking off the TV from little button mashing fingers, encircling the Christmas tree in December, and blocking off the underside of my desk from the crawlers.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        mine is 30feet x 30feet. I love it! They have room to run, crawl, fall, spin and watch the clouds. I just used regular chain link fencing. I even use a 10x20 foot "easy up" for shade when needed.
        Do you have a picture that you can post?

Comment

Working...
        X