Summer School Age Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer School Age Care

I have made the decision to absolutely not accept school age children in care this summer. After last summer I don't think I am up to all the stress! I am just wondering how much notice would you give parents? I have 2 children that currently attend after school who will be affected. Also would you just write it in the monthly newsletter or would you talk directly to the parents of the school age children? Thanks for your input

I know people around here are already starting to think about summer care so you might want to tell them soon, especially if you have already made your decision. And I would definitely tell them in person. Not something you want them to read in a newsletter and be caught off-guard about because then they will be mad. Also, I would give them a vague reason why you aren't choosing to do it and not mention that school age kids drive you nuts, even though it is completely true. They drive me nuts too and I one of them is mine!

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseheadmama View Post
      I know people around here are already starting to think about summer care so you might want to tell them soon, especially if you have already made your decision. And I would definitely tell them in person. Not something you want them to read in a newsletter and be caught off-guard about because then they will be mad. Also, I would give them a vague reason why you aren't choosing to do it and not mention that school age kids drive you nuts, even though it is completely true. They drive me nuts too and I one of them is mine!
      Thanks for the input I was thinking soon too but my husband thought April was soon enough. And I giggled at the telling them they drive me crazy I will for sure find a better reason

Comment

ASAP! I know ill have an crazy summer with my own kid out of school.... let alone more!
        "God said, ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.'"
        Acts 13:22

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseheadmama View Post
          Eh Cheesehead...there's a few of us here. I'm from New Lisbon, Juneau County

Comment

Originally posted by bbo View Post
            Eh Cheesehead...there's a few of us here. I'm from New Lisbon, Juneau County
            Hi! I am in Madison. Nice to know there are other "cheeseheads" on here. happyface

Comment

Working...
            X