No announcement yet.

I'm Pregnant! But I Don't Want To Close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I did this when I had my 4th and 5th son it was busy in the afternoons but it was nice having most of the day free

Comment

Originally posted by tbutler View Post
      Me and my husband found out last week that we are expecting our third child at the end of September. We are so happy and excited because we were told we couldn't have anymore children unless we have IVF (guess doctors don't know everything huh?: My plan was to move the daycare from the home we live in to our second home in Aug/Sept before we received this good news. I'm now considering offering only before and after school care, with dropping kids off and picking them up from school only. This way I can still make a little money, teach Pre-k to my now 4 year old, still be there when needed for my 6 year old, and care for soon to be infant and not feel like I'm losing my mind. Basically, I'll be free everyday from approximately 8a-2pm. Has anyone ever done this?
      CONGRATS on #3. I am pregnant with #4 Im due Feb 11th so anyday now. I closed my daycare down a week and half ago and I am loving just having my own kids here I dont plan on going back thou. If you can get any school agers if not maybe try offering a half day pre k program say from 8 to 12 might find some stay at home moms who would be interested or you could go into drop in care etc. good luck.

Comment

I had a mom leave right when my maternity leave started too. Not sure how to avoid that unless you amend your contract to state when they can give notice and that any paid vacation time due (like maternity leave) need to be paid for as well as the two weeks notice.

Comment

Working...
        X