She Asked "What's Your Sign?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She Asked "What's Your Sign?"

Phone interview- mom asked what my sign was. I can't believe someone has that as a factor to choose child care!!!

Oh, I had one like that before!

She also threw a fit because the Feng Shui was 'wrong" at my daycare too... :confused:

Something about the windows not facing a certain direction or something...

Comment

I'm sorry but I'm laughing so hard I'm having trouble breathing. ::

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post

She also threw a fit because the Feng Shui was 'wrong" at my daycare too... :confused:

LOL!!!::::

Comment

WTF???

::

Comment

when we were selling our house they were asking which way the sun was coming and going because thats how they want to buy a house.

Comment

Originally posted by countrymom View Post
              when we were selling our house they were asking which way the sun was coming and going because thats how they want to buy a house.
              This actually makes sense to me. Before we bought the house we're in now I didn't care but now that we get the evening sun in our bedroom and our bedroom becomes a pressure cooker in the summer I'll be asking this same question for the next house ::

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post

I hope you "Feng Shui'd" her butt out the door!

Comment

My first kid I got when opening in August asked me that question. Mom's sister and I have the same sign. Guess it made her feel comfortable. Mom is a great parent as well.
                  I love my job!

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko60 View Post
                    LMAO!!! Reading these posts has totally made my day!!!::

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko60 View Post
                      Yes, OUT was a good direction for her!

Comment

this is a really funny post.... Made me laugh which I needed today.

today has been an ok day, however, yesterday must have been a full moon.

Kids were going crazy..

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
                          this is a really funny post.... Made me laugh which I needed today.

today has been an ok day, however, yesterday must have been a full moon.

Kids were going crazy..
                          The full moon was Monday I think and I sure felt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariana View Post
                            This actually makes sense to me. Before we bought the house we're in now I didn't care but now that we get the evening sun in our bedroom and our bedroom becomes a pressure cooker in the summer I'll be asking this same question for the next house ::
                            DITTO!!!

My room is a sauna in the summer and an ice box in the winter.

On the plus side, I've actually had parents compliment me on my toy room and tell me that a deciding factor of them choosing me was because it was full of natural light and it was bright.

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
                              yesterday must have been a full moon.

Kids were going crazy..
                              I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this! It was probably one of my worst days yet yesterday. Today? Much much much better (and I have an additional child....go figure!).

Comment

Working...
                              X