Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Trimester Exhaustion...How Do You Make It Through?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Trimester Exhaustion...How Do You Make It Through?

I know this question has been asked before, but the search function is never kind to me.

All of you who are pg or have recently had babies while continuing to provide care, HOW do you make it through the first three months? I am sick and exhausted...like, hit-by-a-bus, lie down and fall asleep instantly, feel-like-I-have-Mono tired. I've spent my weekend sleeping almost constantly to recuperate from last week and I'm dreading tomorrow.

Any tips? I'm already considering terming one, and I only have two!

IT is so HARD!!!
    Luckily I had/ have an assistant. I have been suffering with exhaustion and morning sickness like no other... The poor kids have to put up with me running to the trash bin or toilet all day
    I do a lot of out door play, the fresh air keeps me awake and now that it is chilly helps ease the morning sickness. I have also done P.J days, yoga lessons and lots of free play.

Try and eat lots of healthy foods to keep your energy up and perhaps ask for help or if you can afford it hire a cleaner so you ca at least put your feet up during nap time.

Oh and ginger tea.

Good luck

Comment

Thanks (and congrats!).

I wish I could just do free play - but my DCK's are both under 5 months old, . I have been drinking a lot of water, taking vitamins, and trying to eat as healthy as possible so far. I'm also going to bed around 8pm every night.

I wish I could hire a house cleaner! That would be amazing! Though what I really need is someone to do the laundry and cooking.

Comment

[QUOTE=AfterSchoolMom;183952]I know this question has been asked before, but the search function is never kind to me.

All of you who are pg or have recently had babies while continuing to provide care, HOW do you make it through the first three months? I am sick and exhausted...like, hit-by-a-bus, lie down and fall asleep instantly, feel-like-I-have-Mono tired. I've spent my weekend sleeping almost constantly to recuperate from last week and I'm dreading tomorrow.

Any tips? I'm already considering terming one, and I only have two! [/QUOTE

Rest when the kids rest and try to go to bed early at night. I am 9 months now and it is very ROUGH luckly this is my last week of daycare and I am closing down for good this is baby #4 for us and last.

Comment

I'm afraid to lie down when the babies are napping because I'm afraid that I'll fall asleep.

Comment

Yes... I wouldn't lie down just incase you do fall asleep.
            However, put your feet up and relax.

Comment

Working...
            X