Just a Quick Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Quick Thank You

Typing quickly here....don't have time to look for the thread I need.

Thank you to the person who posted a need for ideas to break the winter doldrums. And a big thank you to those who responded.
    I took the advice of some of the responders and planned a PJ party for today. We have already done a craft, had dominoes for lunch, the non-nappers are playing snow themed bingo, and we will be watching Ice Age, decorating sugar cookies and having a tissue paper snowball fight later. It's not cold today, but we are all having fun and getting along much better today.

Thank you for all of your posts. You never know whom you may help.

Originally posted by AmyLeigh View Post
    Typing quickly here....don't have time to look for the thread I need.

Thank you to the person who posted a need for ideas to break the winter doldrums. And a big thank you to those who responded.
    I took the advice of some of the responders and planned a PJ party for today. We have already done a craft, had dominoes for lunch, the non-nappers are playing snow themed bingo, and we will be watching Ice Age, decorating sugar cookies and having a tissue paper snowball fight later. It's not cold today, but we are all having fun and getting along much better today.

Thank you for all of your posts. You never know whom you may help.

Comment

Working...
    X