Billing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billing

How do you do billing for the parents? Is there a program or something i can work with?

Thanks

David
    "God said, ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.'"
    Acts 13:22

Minute Menu Kids Pro. happyface
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherder View Post
      This

Comment

I just created a payment sheet in excel type that i put their weekly payments into and that way i can print it out at any time if they need it. I got the trial for minute menu but didnt actually get to try it before the trial period ended.

Comment

Same here

Comment

Yep, this is what I use too. It keeps track of every aspect of my record keeping as it it pertians to daycare. The best part is that you can invoice parents and can choose to print the invoices or email them. Same goes for receipts.

Recently I opted to have it all emailed and signed up for ChildCarePay.com (through Minute Menu Kids Pro) which gives the parents the option to pay online. Using this also gives parents the opportunity to look through invoices and print their own receipts. It costs $1 per transaction but you can choose to pay the fee or have the parent pay the fee. I chose to pay the fee since it's 100% deductible anyway.

My families LOVE the whole program. My two newest clients signed up BECAUSE I use this program. They both said that it was hard to keep other family daycares straight because they all offered pretty much the same thing but that my daycare stood out because of the ability to pay online which is more convenient for them. You should check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
              Yep, this is what I use too. It keeps track of every aspect of my record keeping as it it pertians to daycare. The best part is that you can invoice parents and can choose to print the invoices or email them. Same goes for receipts.

Recently I opted to have it all emailed and signed up for ChildCarePay.com (through Minute Menu Kids Pro) which gives the parents the option to pay online. Using this also gives parents the opportunity to look through invoices and print their own receipts. It costs $1 per transaction but you can choose to pay the fee or have the parent pay the fee. I chose to pay the fee since it's 100% deductible anyway.

My families LOVE the whole program. My two newest clients signed up BECAUSE I use this program. They both said that it was hard to keep other family daycares straight because they all offered pretty much the same thing but that my daycare stood out because of the ability to pay online which is more convenient for them. You should check it out.

how long does it take for the money to get into your account?

Comment

I create invoices in word and use their templates.

Comment

I use mmk and it takes at most 1 week to go from their account to yours ONCE THEY HAVE PAID THE INVOICE. I invoice on wed, they must pay by fri (or get late fees) I get the money by the next wednesday. I invoice for two weeks time to limit the number of fees associated with the service on childcarepay.com

Comment

Working...
                  X