Who Has A Felt Board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Has A Felt Board?

I'm going to be making one, so the kids have been coming up with things they would like for it. I came across this

and the kids have been coloring the farm things! I laminated them and then glued sandpaper to the back. Will this work? I know it says to do that, but does it last or will I be constantly putting sandpaper back on?

Any other ideas for what to cut out of felt besides things to go with stories/songs?

Snowman making
    Christmas tree decorating
    Jack o Lantern making
    Dressing a person
    clouds and trees and houses and flowers and other assorted thingys
    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

"Drawing" with yarn on them has been a hit here, recently.
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Shapes & numbers!

We use a felt board frequently here. I got it from FUNSHINE. I also got several packets of nursery rhyme-related felts and bought the corresponding books (books from dollar stores) so we sometimes read the story and the kids put up the felts.
        LOVE THE FELT BOARD!!! (I never thought to make my own)

Comment

I made a felt board from a big box. I cut the box to about 2 1/2ft x 2 1/2 feet. I bought 1 yd of felt at walmart and glued it to box. I have been using it with my 3yr old grandson and he loves it.

Comment

I use file folder games as well, instead of putting them in a actual file folder.

matching games, sorting games, making pattens, parquetry blocks (made out of paper shapes) that sort of thing.

catherder...awesome idea with the yarn! I cant wait to try that!!!! Thanks!!!happyface

Comment

Originally posted by melskids View Post
              catherder...awesome idea with the yarn! I cant wait to try that!!!! Thanks!!!happyface
              I can't take credit for the idea....

It came from a 3 year old and playing with his shoe laces....::
              - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Working...
              X