Daycare Kids' Birthdays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daycare Kids' Birthdays

What do you do for your daycare childrens' birthdays?

It's my dcg's birthday today and I decorated our space with banners, balloons, and table cloth. I spent last night making a cake for her, I hope she'll like it.

Here's to hoping for a great party today!!

Wow that's amazing! I give them a birthday hat and let them pick from the prize box at the end of the day. We'll usually sing to the child at this time, and that's it. If I had dcf's that didn't do much for birthdays, then maybe I'd do more, but I know that when the child goes home he/she will have a great celebration with their family.

Comment

Thats an awesome cake!!! I'm still in the planning stages for my daycare, but I plan to keep birthday supplies on hand to decorate my home, and then provide cupcakes and a small gift for the birthday kid. I plan to treat my dck's like my own so I want them to feel special the whole day on their day.

Comment

We have a little celebration. I have the child bring a birthday treat to share with everyone. The birthday child gets all the 'first' privileges of the day and gets to make any group decisions.... we of course sing happy birthday and I give the birthday child a present.

Comment

Working...
        X