• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Strange And Unusual Has Happened Here In California

It's raining!
    ::::::::::

OMG!!! Watch out for the CRAZIES!!!!

Comment

We've only had a few sprinkles. I was able to walk the older kids to school.

Comment

Here too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KBCsMommy View Post
          OMG!!! Watch out for the CRAZIES!!!!
          Yep, people here do not know how to drive in the rain!

Comment

It's raining here in Southern California! So crazy! I have to walk my son to school in a couple hours and praying it stops raining for my walk at a least. They are all protected in the daycare wagon, but not me! wahhhh

Comment

Yep, we need the rain but my DC kids are bummed because they know it's indoor play only unless the rain stops . What a great day to write our letters to Santa though. And they know that they get hot chocolate on rainy days so they aren't that upset

Comment

This made me laugh as rain is practically a daily occurrence here!

Comment

Mine went out and played in the rain this morning. We don't get it a lot so I thought they would have fun. Now they are playing mermaid babies on a blue blanket that is the water. Oh to be 3.::

Comment

Originally posted by BigMama View Post
                    This made me laugh as rain is practically a daily occurrence here!
                    I know. Me too. This year, we already had more than 6 feet of precipation and that was before last week's rain
                    We've had more rainny days than sunny days I believe. At least, it feels that way: )

Comment

We never get rain...ever....so everyone here is really excited about it...and it's been raining all day...my "littles" are sleeping sooo good!! I love these type of days!!lovethis

Comment

I actually had a little ask me.."what is that?" :confused::confused:
                        I had to laugh and say, "that's called rain!"

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
                          Yep, we need the rain but my DC kids are bummed because they know it's indoor play only unless the rain stops . What a great day to write our letters to Santa though. And they know that they get hot chocolate on rainy days so they aren't that upset
                          We are making gingerbread cookies, sugar cookies ( I can't understand why they are so hyper today) and homemade ornaments... and when the SA er's get home, they will do their homework and play Just Dance 3 on the wii. and do ornaments too.

I am sooo blessed to have my dh here full time to pick up my older kids.

Comment

And how many of you ladies are still wearing flip flops?!!!::

Its a California thang!!!!!!!!::

Comment

I'm currently bare-foot, but will put on flip-flops when I go to pick up my SA.

Comment

Working...
                              X