Behavior Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behavior Reports

Does anyone have a good example of a behavior report to send home to parents?

I was thinking of something maybe a child could fill in happy/sad faces according to the behaviors I'm trying to work on.

I have a child that is just plain not listening to directions and plays daily at the table during meals. He is 3y old. I feel like after a few weeks of this I need to involve the parents.

It may sound "Cheesy" (pun intended).... but Chuck E. Cheese's website has charts you can print out that the child can earn free stuff from the restaurant.

I used to do them with SA's for completing homework and turning it in on time. happyface

Download the new Chuck E. Cheese rewards app. View your points, redeem rewards, check your point balances and more!

I think a few other child directed business may have them, too.
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Thanks! I did end up making up a weekly chart with a smiley face, ok face and sad face and after each meal we've been filling it in together. I also have one for a general 'following directions' which we will fill out at the end of the day. So far he's having a great day.

I figure I'll send it home on Friday's forwhile until I notice it's all smiley's.

DIdn't know that about chucky cheese, interesting.

Comment

I use this form to give some detail to one of my dcb's day. At the bottom if he's had a rough day I explained what happened to earn a time out and what we discussed and for mom to ask about it. But that she knows from me first hand why he got a time out.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X