What Do You Wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmyLeigh View Post
    Winter: Jeans, long sleeve T with cami, *** boots.
    Summer: Shorts or a skirt, short sleeve T w/cami, Birkenstocks
    Don't know why the brand of boots was blocked. They are the sheepskin boots from Australia. :confused:

Comment

I don't wear jeans can't stand the way they feel-

I wear just colored pants and a shirt but changing things up abit. Trying to get out of the funk I was in and I think working on my appearance will help.

I'm still going to wear pants with shirts but going to dress everything up a bit. Wearing makeup everyday, doing hair, going to add extra jewlery. Lipstick gives my face color so will be wearing that throughout the day.

In the summer I can wear capri's, t-shirts and such and feel absolutely fine. In the winter though I like to be dressed up, like I'm going somewhere. It helps my mood tremendously I've noticed.
      Each day is a fresh start
      Never look back on regrets
      Live life to the fullest
      We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

Myself and my staff wear a (same colored) t-shirt with our DC name with either leggings, jeans, or short.

Comment

Originally posted by karen View Post
          Since I am on the floor most of the day and getting boogers wiped on me on a regular basis....Jogging pants and t shirt is the way to go!
          I really do love when they wipe boogers on me!!!!! It's so special!::
          I have one girl 18 mo old who comes over to me to 'kiss' my knee but in the process wipes her nose all over my pants - Hmmm thanks! ANd my 10 mo old boy does the same - he's learning to stand and will lean against me and wipe his nose all over my sweatshirt! It's no wonder I go thru 10 outfits a week - 1 per day for daycare, and 1 per day to change into after they leave!!

Same here fleece pants and a hoodie in the winter - Shorts and t-shirt in the summer - I want to be comfy!

On a side note - When my helper started in Sept(she's 47) I had to TELL HER HOW TO DRESS - she'd wear flannel Pajama pants(When my kids asked why she was wearing pajama pants, she came right out and told the kids she didn't want to get dressed that morning) I was like that is NOT ok - You can be comfy but you also need to dress decently and present a clean appearance for parents.

Comment

Working...
          X