Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulder To Cry On

Waaaaaaaa! I am having an awful day!

My overnight kid threw up bright pink vomit all over my loveseat and living room . Grand total= 250$ to get cleaned

My newest kids came with rotten attitudes and have screamed all of nap time = no rest for the weary

My mom needs us to drop everything to haul stuff for her right after work. 30 min away. Not the best day...

Hubs is chilling out all day and going out for a really nice guys lunch. I am super jealous. I feel mean.
    boo!!!

(((hugs))) wish I could make it better but the weekend (hopefully a long one for you) is coming!! Hang in there!

Comment

thats why I don't let the daycare kids on my furniture, ever, even when my kids get on the furniture.

besides that, hope things perk up!

Comment

Booooo! Thats sucks Hope tomorrow is better.

Comment

Oh no! Super sorry for the bad day!!

Comment

yuck! What a day!

You should make DH either a) go get you a nice lunch BEFORE his guys' lunch, or b) bring you a nice lunch AFTER. From your favorite place, with your favorite nummy desserty thing.
            Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

oh no hope the day gets better

Comment

O.k. I am soooo totally kidding but I just pictured a child wearing one of those collar things that they put on cats after surgery!!! happyface

Just thought that picture would cheer you up!
                hugs

Comment

Thanks :: I am feeling a lot better! The day is almost over for me and only two more to go! At least my carpets will look brand new for Thanksgiving

Comment

Aww man
                    I feel for you!
                    I have had one of those days, but atleast it was my own vomit
                    I am a puking Machiene and have no notice I am going to ban myself from the furniture soon

Yay for a long weekend

Comment

Originally posted by jessrlee View Post
                      Waaaaaaaa! I am having an awful day!

My overnight kid threw up bright pink vomit all over my loveseat and living room . Grand total= 250$ to get cleaned

My newest kids came with rotten attitudes and have screamed all of nap time = no rest for the weary

My mom needs us to drop everything to haul stuff for her right after work. 30 min away. Not the best day...

Hubs is chilling out all day and going out for a really nice guys lunch. I am super jealous. I feel mean.
                      boo!!!
                      Bright pink? As in pepto bismal????

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                        Bright pink? As in pepto bismal????
                        prolly pink as in advil
                        http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Hugs to you. I would give the parents the bill when you ask them what the child ate that was pink. I keep covers over my furniture and kids are not allowed on it, ever.

Comment

Working...
                          X