No announcement yet.

So Embarassed :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember reading a book where the main character was afraid her pregnancy would hurt her career. So she covered up her morning sickness with the excuse she had a hangover. Her coworkers started giving her brochures to AA meetings! Lol!!

Congratulations, btw.

Comment

Lol Amyleigh, that would be so funny, but I doubt it would go over well with the parents!

Comment

I am so sorry but I am cracking up at this!!! I know it was humiliating for you, but gosh, it is so funny. That is classic. I feel like I have only seen the "barfing on someone's legs" in movies.

When I was pregnant with my son I would get extremely car sick. I would be driving to work and have to pull over to puke. It happened almost daily during the first trimester. It was like a daily ritual: Get in car, drive for 4 minutes, pull over, stop, open door and barf all over the road, hope nobody saw that, no way I could clean that, shut door, drink water, find some mint-flavored gum, drive to work and pretend that it never happened.

Comment

HeatherJ that was me last time around thankfully I don't need to drive anywhere this time!

The DCD was so nice this morning- he brought such a nice card with a pretty flower arrangement! He said, he could see the embarrassment on my face and it pained him, for something so out of my control. He really surprised me I really thought this was going to go bad

Comment

Awww, that was so sweet of him. I'm glad he took it so well.

Comment

Originally posted by HeatherJ View Post
              I am so sorry but I am cracking up at this!!! I know it was humiliating for you, but gosh, it is so funny. That is classic. I feel like I have only seen the "barfing on someone's legs" in movies.
              Oh thank God I am not the only one who cracks up EVEN before I go to read this thread again!

I am so sorry Godiva...but I just choke up laughing! Just think when your new little one and this DCD little one are best friends in 20 years...you all will laugh about this ::::::::::

Comment

So glad he understood! What a sweetie to bring you flowers!
                Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Working...
                X