Why Do I Do This To Myself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do I Do This To Myself?

They were playing so nicely that I decided to give the play room a really good cleaning...which led to deciding to rearrange the playroom.

And now, they're insane. I just moved a couple pieces of furniture around...why does this make them think that they need to go bonkers?!
    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

I can so relate, everytime I decide to shift stuff, they come over, want to get into stuff, or decide they want to be picked up! Feels good to reaarange though doesn't it, I love to change my space around, just have learned to do at the end of the day with only a couple left. Enjoy your "new" space

Comment

Its a temporary bonkers! Lol! They'll be back on track tomorrow!

Comment

haha, I hope so.

I actually turned into a useful bonkers, because after I posted this I sat back and watched them closely, and realized that the set-up was NOT going to work. Something about it...I dunno, it was just nuts. So I moved things and even though it's still chaotic (I'm not done, ) they calmed WAAAAY down.

Weird, but useful. They ended up playing harder and more usefully than they have for weeks--ever since I started feeling like our old set-up wasn't working.

This way I also have more baby space. Win!
        Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Working...
        X