Clear All

• Full Moon Can Be Over Any Time Now

Thank you. That's all. ugh.

Originally posted by sahm2three View Post
    thank you. That's all. Ugh.
    and everybody said

amen!

Comment

Is that what "got into" my DCK yesterday.

Comment

Amen!!!!!!

Comment

Yours too?! Mine have been crazy for the better part of this week I'm SOO ready for the full moon to come and go and take the crabbiness with it!

Comment

Ohhhh my gosh...I just realized what your all talking about...I don't have many kids this week..everyone is on vacation but 2 ...1 family on maternity leave but have dcb in care a couple days this week to get him on some normalcy away from home. The other started back up 2 2 days a wk. They've been great mainly bc their the only ones here..!! But I am willing to bet for the ones home on vacation either their driving their parents nutz or everyone is happy bc there home and not working...hmmm I'll be curious to see how this week went for those out this week since it's a full moon. I'm with you all...my kids go nutz every time there a full moon...!!

Comment

well that explains it then.

Comment

That's too funny! Most people think I'm crazy when I mention the "Full Moon Syndrome"

Soooooooooooo glad it's almost over. Today has been the most chaotic morning ever and it's only been three hours. I finally had to do the screen time in order to save my sanity. NOTHING else was working! So rare. Anyway....I'll add another Amen! to that!

Comment

add that to the first real snowfall of the year, and hothouse flowers in my care...they are Orchids..::

Comment

Originally posted by sahm2three View Post
                    Thank you. That's all. ugh.
                    We are also approaching 11-11-11. Just wait until 11:11 on 11-11-11. I will be hiding in my bed, no kids but my own!

Comment

Oops! We're here!

Comment

Working...
                      X