Plastic Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastic Bags

So, I have a little guy who comes from preschool often with his work in a plastic bag (he forgot his backpack at home). I called mom today about it, asking them to either use paper or to make sure the bag is knotted shut.
    Is that wierd to anyone?

His stuff gets put in a cubby, and the babies could, in theory, have access. Normally no, but they are toddlers, and they outnumber me...

I used plastic grocery bags for bm diapers, but they are always way out of reach, and always tied up when used.

I had a niece whose 12 bday would be tommorow, who died at 7 months because she got into a plastic bag (while the family was camping) and suffocated. Needless to say, I am VERY careful with any plastic bags.

I know the other children in that program also have younger sibs. It occurred to me that with preschoolers, they could end up anywhere.

wow thats odd that the preschool would give a child an item that clearly states on it, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!

I would call the preschool myself and ask them why they are doing this....It's in my regs here in CA that they must be kept out of reach of children at all times..

So sorry to hear about your Niece. What a horrible way to lose a child.....

Comment

NO PLASTIC BAGS! If the bookbag is forgotten, send it in a paper bag or reusable grocery tote. It is your a$$ on the line if a child gets a hold of a plastic bag and gets hurt or worse suffocates. Sorry, but this would be a non-negotiable for me.

Comment

Working...
      X