SCHOOL / Daycare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCHOOL / Daycare

ok so im going to school at night and becoming registered, but for those of you who are doing both, do you plan on quiting when you graduate or what? Im confused because becoming registered? I graduate in Aug but am I wasting my time with even becoming registered? Thanks
    Last edited by Michael; 11-02-2011, 07:42 PM.

So are you not staying in the field? And how much $$ and time/paperwork is involved in reg where you are?

Comment

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
      So are you not staying in the field? And how much $$ and time/paperwork is involved in reg where you are?
      Well my idea was to maybe have my buissness and have a side job. My dh is going to run this with me when its all set up. I will prob do this untill my youngest is in school full day and hes only two.

Comment

Originally posted by melissathayer28 View Post
        Well my idea was to maybe have my buissness and have a side job. My dh is going to run this with me when its all set up. I will prob do this untill my youngest is in school full day and hes only two.
        I wish you luck, I couldn't own and operate a daycare plus go to school plus work a side job while raising a family. It would spread me too thin but if you are planning on staying with it 3+ yrs. go for it.

Comment

I am licensed and going to school part time taking two graduate courses at a time working on my Master's in early childhood just to give myself more options down the road and if I ever go back to teaching, a Master's could earn me more money as a teacher also. I also am working part time on weekends cleaning right now and may have to stop in the Spring because I will have two pretty intensive graduate classes, one of which requires an 8 hour a week internship on top of the coursework so i may need my weekends to catch up on school work..although I would like to keep working maybe one day to have the extra income...if I am at full enrollment Idk if i will keep my pt work or not we will see, I don't want to end up too crazed .

Comment

Working...
          X