Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Official!! Passed My Initial Inspection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Official!! Passed My Initial Inspection!

So I'm officially registered with the State of Texas!!

The inspection went well and she was much nicer than I expected (I'm sure it helped that I had really worked well to get everything in order according to the Standards and had everything she asked for).

My only deficiency was that my cell phone wasn't listed with information (411):confused:.

So after she left I took care of that one.

So yippeee I'm official and we'll "open" Monday as a Registered In-Home Chidcare!

Have a wonderful Friday!!

YAY!!! Congrats!

Comment

COngratulations and welcome!!!

Comment

That must feel WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! Happy Friday to you!

Comment

WooHoo! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats! I remember that being such a huge weight off of our shoulders!!

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Congratulations!! It feels great doesn't it? I hope that everything goes very well for you!!

Comment

congrats!!!

Comment

Time for celebration!
                    I see little people.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the great news. Congratulations!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS twinmama!!!

Comment

waiting for my license

So after you have your inspection and was approved how long does it take for you to receive your license in the mail..it has been over a week since I passed the inspection and was told I would receive my license in the mail

Comment

Originally posted by awalker View Post
                            So after you have your inspection and was approved how long does it take for you to receive your license in the mail..it has been over a week since I passed the inspection and was told I would receive my license in the mail
                            It took mine less than a month! Which I thought was fast ! Thought it would take longer!

Comment

Originally posted by awalker View Post
                              Depends on your state and how quickly they process these things.

Some states allow you to operate as long as you've passed inspection (even with no paper license on the wall) where others do not let you open your doors until you have the paper license in hand.

I'd call your licensing offices and simply ask what the time line is for that.

Congratulations for passing inspection!

Comment

Working...
                              X