What Do You Wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Wear?

I always feel so unprofessionally dressed and wonder what everone wears? It's such a tough thing. Preppy dress up seems like I'm not going to get down and play and sweats make me feel like a soon.
    I saw the post on activate and don't feel comfortable in those. The juicy sweatsuits seem like a good idea. What are some other ideas?

I like to be comfy and i love sweat suits or leggings with long shirts, not sure about juicy especially if they are low rise? I dont want to look "sexy" and send the wrong message. For interviews I throw on a pair of comfy slacks and maybe a button down but as soon as they leave, back to sweats!

Comment

I wear jeans or yoga pants with a tshirt and a hoodie with pockets. I need lots of pockets.

Comment

Sorry for all my typos. I was posting with my phone. I was saying I feel like a bum in sweats and not comfortable in scrubs either. I usually wear yoga pants with a tee and sweater.

Comment

I wear the same clothes I wear on any other day. Some days it is jeans and a sweater or long sleeve T type shirt but most days I wear Khaki-like pants. (Not all of them are khaki colored though...)

I buy them from Eddie Bauer because the fit is ACTUALLY made for a woman and the ease of wearing and cleaning them (stain resistant and iron-free) is second to none!!

I am usually a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal but started buying the khaki pants because I personally HATE the look of scrubs on anyone.....even nurses.

I just don't think they are very flattering. Sorry to those of you who do wear them.... I feel the khaki slacks are easy to move in, very wash and wear and also come off as alot more professional than cartoon tops and matching PJ bottoms.

If we are doing a potentially clothes ruining project, like the kids, I wear an apron.

Comment

jeans mostly

Comment

easy dresses with leggings and an apron. Non fussy dresses that are easy to move in, mid calf, not too long, not too short

sometimes jeans, tank top apron. I like tank top/sweater layered because I get hot drinking coffee and running around here like a crazy woman.

Comment

Jeans, t-shirt or sweatshirt, sneakers. Sometimes I'll wear a jumper type denim dress.

Comment

Jeans and a fleece or tee shirt most days. Maybe once a week I wear Yoga pants and a tee.

Comment

jeans and a t-shirt
                    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

I wear comfortable pants and usually a size up from my regular size to make them more roomy for squatting and sitting on the floor etc. I try to look casual/professional every day so khaki pants, chords, cargo pants and then a nice shirt like a long sleeve knitted top or plain t-shirt. Fooler shirts are my best friend!! Occassionally I'll wear jeans and if it's pouring rain outside and there is no way we're going outside I'll wear yoga pants....but it's rare.

Comment

Comfortable, casual clothes. In the summer I wear shorts, skorts and capris with tank tops and when it's cooler I wear jeans with long sleeve t-shirts and sometimes a sweater. In the winter when I really want to be comfy, I wear my velor sweatsuits.

I refuse to buy anything expensive, so it's not a biggie if it gets stained or ruined, but I always try to look nice.

Comment

I typically wear either jeans & a t-shirt or yoga pants & a t-shirt. I have a few dozen of Old Navy's "perfect t" and they work great. I really like yoga pants and have 4 pairs in my rotation. I buy good quality pants (after wearing through a few pairs of walmart brand) like Lululemon or TNA. They fit well, wear well, wash well and are high quality...they last forever! I'm very pleased with the investment. I also like that they don't look like 'sweat pants'.

When interviewing I wear slacks or a pair of nicer jeans with a button down top.

Comment

Working...
                          X