Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Have Any Parents That Pay In Cash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have parents that pay cash, and if they overpay, I just put it towards their next week. The majority of my kids aren't here m-f 730-530. Their times/days change because their parents' schedules change. As of right now, I only have one who I can almost guarantee his schedule. So with the ever changing schedule means that their payments due change as well.
    Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.

Comment

I have 2 that pay in cash - they both just started this fall, for years EVERYONE paid me by check and I actually prefer it. I tend to spend the cash before it hits the bank. ::

Anyway, first 2 weeks dcd came in without the exact change - I never have cash on me so was dealing with crediting him for next week, etc. I don't want to have to deal with that - so put a note out to all families that they can pay via check, cash or credit card but that cash payments must be EXACT CHANGE only or anything over would be considered a tip, LOL!

Comment

I only accept cash or online payments as well.

It's in my handbook that I don't provide change. I've never had an overpayment or an underpayment since I added it to my handbook.

Comment

Working...
        X