Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugg! All 6 Kids Here With Cold And Coughs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugg! All 6 Kids Here With Cold And Coughs...

I'm listening to lots of snoring and coughing during nap today. Luckily 60% of the time this morning they covered their mouth with their cough catchers (arm).

I guess it's good it's all at once. I just hope I don't get it. We have a VERY busy week and weekend and I can't be down for the count.

BLEACH!! BLEACH!! BLEACH!! Gotta love this time of year...

Comment

That sounds like a bad day. GAH. Sorry.
      ECE and Mother to a 4 year old girl and 21 month old boy

Comment

We have little ones saying they have sick belly's and noses. I have been pumping vit C in me. Hoping to stay well.

Comment

ick....are you sure all those kids should even be attending right now? I would go on fever patrol and send home anyone I could that is running a temp, has excessive coughing/runny nose and whoever is not keeping up with the regular daycare activities. break out the lysol and such and sanitize everything!

Comment

I'm in the same boat. Only one child is without some level of cold! You can probably tell which house is mine by the lysol fog hovering overhead at around 5:30!

BTW... our "cough catcher" is called "cover Dracula style". the kids are now faking coughs in order to cover! Whatever works!!!

Comment

Yeah, no fevers. This is day two. Did have one throw up phlem from coughing. It was right after nap and she was crying (she crys sometimes after nap). Anyways, I think she just had a bunch of plem and choked on it. Luckily we were in the bathroom already for a potty break.

She's probably my worst cougher right now BUT is the one covering her mouth the best too. I just hope today is not a repeat of yesterday after nap. She just coughs so hard when she's sleeping.

Comment

Working...
              X