No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Do A Halloween Party?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We usually do a party as well. I have three infants, three toddlers, and a pre k. This year I was thinking about doing an apple spash game instead of bobbing for apples. I would have the kids throw three apples into a bucket of water (outside of course). Whom ever gets the most in wins the game. We usually do a scavenger hunt, pinata, and other games. I usully make a pumpkin pinata out of newspaper and a balloon. Paint it orange and its a jack-o-lantern. I ask the parents to bring old costumes if they have some so not to ruin their good one. I also keep a few costumes on hand for kids that don't bring one.

Comment

Feed them lots of candy!
      Dress up in crazy outfits!
      Have fun. Not doing it this year here but maybe next year. I think its great wanting to give them as much fun as possible with more education too. Teachers in DC are still teachers
      "God said, ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.'"
      Acts 13:22

Comment

I decorate the house with a bunch of Halloween decorations and I have goodie bags for each of the kids. The kids come in costume. We have Halloween cupcakes and the other parents bring cookies and one other mom brings goodie bags too. Each child gets a little real pumpkin to take home. We make some type of Halloween craft. We listen to funny Halloween music & watch the Charlie Brown Halloween special. It's fun

Comment

Search for the great pumpkin! Love it!
          "God said, ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.'"
          Acts 13:22

Comment

Working...
          X