Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Leaf Press

Some one save me from myself!!! ::

I'm looking through this catalog wondering what I should invest in?! Or if I should even bother since we've got the wide world of internet and my hubs is an Excel wiz...

What do you think? Were you eyeing something in the RLP catalogs, did you purchase, and what's your review considering the cost?

Originally posted by themoorethemerrier View Post
    Some one save me from myself!!! ::

I'm looking through this catalog wondering what I should invest in?! Or if I should even bother since we've got the wide world of internet and my hubs is an Excel wiz...

What do you think? Were you eyeing something in the RLP catalogs, did you purchase, and what's your review considering the cost?
    I buy the calendar keeper every single year...LOVE IT!

Comment

I have the calender keeper and LOVE it too. It's the only way i can keep myself organized. I'm thinking of getting the tax books soon as well.

Comment

Dont get the book from redleaf. I bought all of mine from ebay and Amazon and it was cheaper. Some were used (from ebay) but it was well worth it. I scored on a couple of them at a thrift store which was awesome but that's rare. Trust me, you'll save lots of moolah if you check ebay and Amazon.

I do however also get the Calandar Keeper from red-leaf. The worksheets ans such I made on Excel or googles templates. If it's for free, then it's for me!

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I love Amazon!

Comment

Since last year was my first year doing licensed daycare, I purchased Tom Copeland's Tax book. Couldn't have done my taxes without it!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoe View Post
              Since last year was my first year doing licensed daycare, I purchased Tom Copeland's Tax book. Couldn't have done my taxes without it!
              We are considering another tax webinar with Tom Copeland soon. The last one was a great success with about 60 members joining in. I'll have more details later and also some questions for our members to better tailor the time to your daycare tax needs.

Comment

Working...
              X