Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killing Germs & TOYS At The Same Time!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing Germs & TOYS At The Same Time!!!

How do you guys sanitize your toys without short circuiting them???

I know better than to fully submerge the toys in my water/cleaning solution but it never fails that they get short circuited every time I sanitize! Now 75% of my toys don't work anymore.

Any ideas???

I give them a light spray with alcohol, do it outside, then wipe down.

Comment

Sorry if this comes off wrong but I don't buy toys that have batteries.
      I buy toys they have to make them work.

Comment

I just wipe mine down with a damp cloth soaked in bleach solution or clorox wipes. Half of my electronic toys dont work either.

Comment

I like it when the electronic toys die. They make my brain hurt. ::

I use greenworks wipes or a very mild bleach solution and a cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
            Sorry if this comes off wrong but I don't buy toys that have batteries.
            I buy toys they have to make them work.
            Me either...the only "toy" that I have that may short circuit is the PC and they can never touch the actual computer. I just wipe down the computer desk and spray with Lysol.

Comment

No battery toys.

Anything that can't run thru the dishwasher is hand wiped down with lysol solution or hot soapy water. We also inspect them when we clean them. That takes a lot longer than cleaning.
              http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Solution

Check out the ZONOsanitech sanitizing cabinet. It sanitizes all hard and soft goods without the use of liquids. Some moms even put their cellphones in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mann View Post
                  Check out the ZONOsanitech sanitizing cabinet. It sanitizes all hard and soft goods without the use of liquids. Some moms even put their cellphones in them.
                  I was wondering what the heck he was writing about. Looks a bit expensive and maybe better suited for a larger daycare center. Here is some info: http://www.zonosanitech.com/applicat...acilities.html

Comment

"The MSDS is not applicable to consumer use of the ZONO."

I'll pass...
                    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X