Merry Christmas

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	29
Size:	304.1 KB
ID:	1007319Best Wishes to ALL of you! ​

Comment

My sons have opened their gifts and retired back to bed as they played xbox till wee hours of this morning. I sit here with my coffee in the silence of a tree with the gifts gone but am HAPPY. Last year, for the first time, we opened gifts on Christmas Eve with our sons but THEY didn't like it nor did we so we go back to CHRISTMAS MORNING tradition....Once those gifts are opened it's over so why rush it. We go to mom's for lunch with Dad's side of the fam at noon!

My youngest got his gf a big screen tv so we moved on from the bowling ball and shoes so that's where we stand with that

I am so thankful; dc parents have sent nice text with payment this morning...thus the results of my extra work on family engagement. Whether it's PROGRESS or RESPECT or BOTH, it's promising for a positive new year personally and professionally. A dcm is in the hospital after emergency heart surgery a week ago. She got her feeding tube out yesterday and will begin four week of rehab soon. She made it to step-down ICU and text me yesterday, Yes she text me making sure she settled up with me....I told her NOT to let me be her STRESSOR!!! I knew when she didn't show up without texting me that day something was WRONG. She's that organized.

Count your blessings as dcm said her dr has told her many times; too many people don't get the same outcome she got...she should recover fully with time.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Hold your loved ones tight today!
        Last edited by Annalee; 12-25-2023, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Michael
          Michael commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like a wonderful Christmas

Merry Christmas everybody!

Comment

Coming in late but I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas (or happy holiday if they celebrate other holidays this time of year.)

Comment

Working...
          X