Decorating for Fall Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decorating for Fall Today!

I love fall and decorating for it. Its the little things that make me happy. I am not a big fan of W*n*er (Shhh don't say the word) but I sure do love holiday lights too!
    Now I just need to get the hubby out of the garage and into the attic for me

Happy almost fall everyone

I know. We just got back from my parents' farm and brought back like 20 pumpkins. We didn't have room in the van to bring a straw bale and corn stalks so I just sent my dh out to buy some from the farm stand so we can finish decorating the outside.

I need to get some things in the oven and then bring out the inside decorations.

I LOVE fall!

Comment

I love fall, we came back from apple picking what a beautiful day outside. We had some apple pie and some carmel apples.

Comment

Oh apple picking!! We are planning on going apple and pumpkin picking next weekend. Hope the weather stays nice.

Comment

Fun! Be sure to take pictures for us when you're done! ((Everyone!!)) I need to be inspired!!! This is only the second year we've been able to decorate and last year was pretty lame. I want to do something nice this year!

Comment

Working...
          X