Your Child Is Turning 1 Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Child Is Turning 1 Form

Does anyone have a Your Child is Turning 1 form?
    Need some ideas. I have an infant about to turn 1 soon and would like to prep parents on what is expected after infancy.

Originally posted by MomBoss View Post
    Does anyone have a Your Child is Turning 1 form?
    Need some ideas. I have an infant about to turn 1 soon and would like to prep parents on what is expected after infancy.
    What do you do differently after 1 yr?

I have a form for how to prepare your infant for care and what I can/can't do according to licensing and I have a form explaining the change in meals/snacks at 1 yr of age and how those components of care change a bit once a child turns 1 yr old.

So just curious what changes you have happening after age 1 that you want to communicate

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
      What do you do differently after 1 yr?

I have a form for how to prepare your infant for care and what I can/can't do according to licensing and I have a form explaining the change in meals/snacks at 1 yr of age and how those components of care change a bit once a child turns 1 yr old.

So just curious what changes you have happening after age 1 that you want to communicate
      Similar to you, i also want to add that we start to wean children off bottles a month before their birthday in hopes to be bottle free by 12months.

Comment

Working...
      X