Tornado Plan for Licensing in IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado Plan for Licensing in IL

Hello, I'm trying to get licensed in IL and have to write a tornado plan. Does anyone have a copy they would be wiling to share with me? My email is [email protected] or please attach it to your answer. Thanks!
    Brenda

You may be able to find one here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...=disaster+plan

Comment

I will try and dig mine out over the weekend and email it to you. It's very basic but passed licensing so must have been ok!

Comment

Tornado Plan

I am also looking for a tornado plan. if anyone has it, please post it.

Comment

I could definitely use a little help with this as well. The fire marshal is coming later this week and I was told that what I had written for fire and tornado plans was too broad. Any ideas would be great!

Comment

Check the TAGS at the bottom left of this thread. There are a lot of other posts that you can read through that are helpful.

Comment

Hazard Plan, Tornado, And Fire Emergencies

Hi, looking for examples of IL licensing hazard, tornado, and fire emergencies. If anyone would be willing to email me theirs for examples to see what I all need in them it would be greatly appreciated.
              TY
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                Hi, looking for examples of IL licensing hazard, tornado, and fire emergencies. If anyone would be willing to email me theirs for examples to see what I all need in them it would be greatly appreciated.
                TY
                [email protected]
                You can use tags on the threads to search for info.
                You may need to register with the forum to access some of these files or examples

Comment

Working...
                X