My First Reimbursement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Reimbursement

That is how I feel with my first reimbursement. Frustrated.

I was not aware there had to be the kidkare enrollment so I submitted the other form the week I opened. Centers never had kidkare so I am used to just submitting the other form.

And apparently no 1st month grace or anything-so it is one of those reality checks. Often companies give you first time forgiveness. I submitted in time but without enrollment for my 3 full time kids (my kids included-that I bought more food for than they usually eat, tiny eaters) I will be paid for 2 part time kids.
    Last edited by Michael; 06-12-2023, 02:54 AM.

The only mistakes the food programs forgive is their own. :hug::hug:
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Using tablet, too lazy to sign in.

Yeah never really liked them but $ is $. Fought hard to only say "thank you" and nothing else but it is so maddening.
      I choose to do extras (more wgr, more than what I am required, natural products) that cost me more, too...my decision...but also know I get paid back some and yet I did not. At least now I know.

Am I able to resubmit or contest? Probably not...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Using tablet, too lazy to sign in.

Yeah never really liked them but $ is $. Fought hard to only say "thank you" and nothing else but it is so maddening.
        I choose to do extras (more wgr, more than what I am required, natural products) that cost me more, too...my decision...but also know I get paid back some and yet I did not. At least now I know.

Am I able to resubmit or contest? Probably not...
        Once they receive your enrollment forms, they should absolutely go back and reimburse for the meals you claimed for the kids. I've never had to resubmit anything.

Just email them and ask.

Comment

Thanks, I just shot off the email.

Comment

Remember whether you get paid or not, you can still claim all the meals you serve on your taxes. Even if it is only a cracker, per Tom Copeland.

Comment

Yes, definitely.

Comment

Working...
              X