No announcement yet.

Breakfast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I serve the original large sized (32 oz), low-fat, vanilla Yoplait.

It isn't as healthy as the Greek but not even I can tolerate the taste of Greek, here. :::: I tried, just could not do it.

I dish it into toddler bowls and often add diced fresh fruit or granola to it.
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Very useful thread. Thanks. Who can help with choosing food feeder for the baby?

Comment

Originally posted by kimimiles View Post
        Very useful thread. Thanks. Who can help with choosing food feeder for the baby?
        Like a mesh feeder?
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
          I serve the original large sized (32 oz), low-fat, vanilla Yoplait.

It isn't as healthy as the Greek but not even I can tolerate the taste of Greek, here. :::: I tried, just could not do it.

I dish it into toddler bowls and often add diced fresh fruit or granola to it.
          Have you tried The Greek Gods Greek yogurt? I've tried several other Greek yogurts and can't stand the sour taste. Their container says, "All taste No tang" and it's true. GG yogurt doesn't have that sour, tangy taste most Greek yogurts have. I've tried several flavors and like them all. Their Black Cherry is my favorite but I also like their vanilla, strawberry and blueberry flavors, too. The brand can be hard to find around here but I have been able to find the vanilla honey flavor at Walmart and if you have a Shaws or Hannafords grocery store near you, you might find them there, too.

Comment

Originally posted by e.j. View Post
            Have you tried The Greek Gods Greek yogurt? I've tried several other Greek yogurts and can't stand the sour taste. Their container says, "All taste No tang" and it's true. GG yogurt doesn't have that sour, tangy taste most Greek yogurts have. I've tried several flavors and like them all. Their Black Cherry is my favorite but I also like their vanilla, strawberry and blueberry flavors, too. The brand can be hard to find around here but I have been able to find the vanilla honey flavor at Walmart and if you have a Shaws or Hannafords grocery store near you, you might find them there, too.
            I have and it's SO good!

I love yogurt and I love fruit but I don't like chunky fruit in my yogurt ::

Comment

Originally posted by e.j. View Post
              I will pick some up the next time I go shopping. Thanks! All we have is Ingles. Two of them, all the competition closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
                I will pick some up the next time I go shopping. Thanks! All we have is Ingles. Two of them, all the competition closed.
                But Georgia still has a Roses store and I sure missed going there this year on our annual trip. No Roses here anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Nellie Rodriguez
                  This is bad. Breakfast is the main meal of the day. Try to eat something light - eggs, cottage cheese, yogurt. You need to give your stomach a load in the morning (maybe about an hour after you wake up). You need energy to work. If you don't feel like eating in the morning, most likely you are eating more than you need in the evening. The basis of health is fractional nutrition. Eat 5-6 times a day. A couple of snacks - apple, banana, yogurt. Dinner should be light: cottage cheese, kefir, eggs. You can have a slice of boiled chicken fillet. If you try to eat like this, you will have appetite in the morning and you will generally feel much better.
                  I noticed you’re new here. Welcome to the forum.

Maybe starting off with “this is bad” isn’t the best way to introduce yourself.

This thread is actually about preparing breakfast for our daycare children, in accordance with food program regulations, rather than whether we feel like eating breakfast.

Comment

Working...
                  X