Valentine Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine Ideas?

I'm thinking heart shaped french toast and strawberry milk...

Any other ideas (breakfast, snacks, or lunch)?

Heart shaped pancakes with strawberry sauce (and possibly a little squirt of whipped cream!) is on the menu here...strawberry milk sounds fun too for something extra special. I might make sandwiches of some form for lunch and cut them into hearts. Snack, I haven't totally decided, but we are probably going to either frost sugar cookies or graham crackers and sprinkle some special valentine's sprinkles (thank you Target $1 section) on them.

You might be able to dye your french toast pink with food coloring.
    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

really cute ideas you all are sharing!

Comment

Breakfast will be pink heart shaped pancakes with pink milk (I use sugar-free strawberry jello - just a little bit mixed in a glass of milk gives a nice pink color and sweet flavor without the sugar high) and sliced bananas mixed with strawberry yogurt

Lunch will be heart-shaped quesadillas (just cut the tortillas into a heart shape before making them), Homemade vegetable soup with heart-shaped pasta mixed in, Heart cut-out jigglers (no-sugar added red fruit juice with Knox gelatin), Red applesauce and more pink milk.

Afternoon snack will be a homemade pink RiceKrispie treat heart with Valentine sprinkles and strawberries.

For a treat for moms and dads, the kids will be make white chocolate dipped pretzel rods with Valentine sprinkles.

Comment

Working...
        X