New Center in Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Center in Iowa

My wife and I are looking at purchasing a center in our town. We have the option to either rent, or buy on contract. With the rental option, our landlord keeps the liability/building insurance in her name, if we purchase, we have to take over that. My question is about budget. I've been trying to get a quick quote so we can decide which route to take. Our center is licensed for 37, and we'd have a max of 4 full time, and maybe 2 part time employees. Again, I don't need anything specific, just a quick and dirty idea.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. Here are some more threads on daycare budgets.

Search for the best information on daycare, and childcare for your children

Comment

Unfortunately we do not provide coverage in Ohio, however you should be able to call a broker and get a quote. In addition to the property coverage, you'll want to make sure you also have accident medical coverage for the children (this should cover at least $20,000 per child) and liability insurance for the business.
      DC Insurance Services, Inc.
      (800) 624-0912
      www.dcins.com

Comment

Originally posted by Daycare Insurance View Post
        Unfortunately we do not provide coverage in Ohio, however you should be able to call a broker and get a quote. In addition to the property coverage, you'll want to make sure you also have accident medical coverage for the children (this should cover at least $20,000 per child) and liability insurance for the business.
        She is in Iowa not Ohio

Comment

Oops! I meant Iowa. Unfortunately we're not in Iowa either.
          DC Insurance Services, Inc.
          (800) 624-0912
          www.dcins.com

Comment

Originally posted by Daycare Insurance View Post
            Oops! I meant Iowa. Unfortunately we're not in Iowa either.
            ! Just wanted to make sure the info was still accurate

Comment

Working...
            X