Stabilization Grant Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stabilization Grant Question

Hey Tom I am located in Oregon and I have a question. If we receive half of the grant in 2021 and the other half in 2022, do we claim the FULL amount in 2021 or only what we received this year and then the rest next year?

Thanks

I’m sure Tom will chime in but if it helps I am under the understanding that you claim money in the year it is received no matter what it’s for.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
      I’m sure Tom will chime in but if it helps I am under the understanding that you claim money in the year it is received no matter what it’s for.
      Thank you! That is my assumption as well but there has been something going around saying you claim it all the year you sign for the grant. But if we don't get all of it in 2021 that doesn't make sense. Hoping Tom chimes in too. I can't get on the new site so hopefully he still checks in here.

Comment

Originally posted by tenderhearts View Post
        Hey Tom I am located in Oregon and I have a question. If we receive half of the grant in 2021 and the other half in 2022, do we claim the FULL amount in 2021 or only what we received this year and then the rest next year?

Thanks
        You only claim what you get this year.

Comment

Working...
        X