Can I Start A Home Daycare When I Rent My Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Start A Home Daycare When I Rent My Home

i am very interested in starting my own home daycare however i am not to sure if i can being as though i rent and do not own my home...is it possible to open a home daycare when your renting? are there any other options i could really use some advice.

not sure what state that you are in, however, in my state of ca, the landlord cannot deny you the right to have a DC in your house for a small license. They can deny you for a large license.

Comment

Each state has their own regulations in this area. Check with them and check with your landlord.

Comment

thanxs so much and btw i live in the state of maryland and i have been checking but have seen anything in the regulations about renting a home and doing a family daycare but i will continue my search thanx

Comment

I am in MD. I'm pretty sure you can as long as you get an agreement from the landlord. Call the child care office of your county to double check.

Comment

Check your particular town also. Some towns around here (not MD) have their own licensing requirements.

Comment

I'm in Arkansas and rent. My landlord has set a limit on the amount of kids I can have.

Comment

Working...
              X