Help Grant Question For Tom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Grant Question For Tom

I live in Oregon and received grant money from the Early Learning Division for the pandemic and received a 1099-NEC, my tax preparer is asking if this is income for my daycare business or to me? I'm pretty sure that it's income to my business since the funds had to be used for daycare correct? so he's basically wanting to know if it's taxable to my business or to me. Thank you

Originally posted by tenderhearts View Post
    I live in Oregon and received grant money from the Early Learning Division for the pandemic and received a 1099-NEC, my tax preparer is asking if this is income for my daycare business or to me? I'm pretty sure that it's income to my business since the funds had to be used for daycare correct? so he's basically wanting to know if it's taxable to my business or to me. Thank you
    Business. I have one a 1099-NEC too and I use turbo tax and placed it under the business income.

Comment

Grants

Originally posted by tenderhearts View Post
      Grants are taxable income to your business.
      http://www.tomcopelandblog.com

Comment

That's what I thought thank you so much

Comment

There were so many of these taxes that I began to get confused about them.

Comment

Working...
          X