Daycare Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daycare Cameras

In 2019 I purchased 2 security cameras - one is installed in the classroom and the second one is installed on the front porch.
    Both were 100% purchased for DC, but we benefit from the front porch camera outside of DC hours.

In regard to taxes are these a 100% DC purchase, or do I put these in my time/space % category?

cameras

Originally posted by Baby Beluga View Post
    In 2019 I purchased 2 security cameras - one is installed in the classroom and the second one is installed on the front porch.
    Both were 100% purchased for DC, but we benefit from the front porch camera outside of DC hours.

In regard to taxes are these a 100% DC purchase, or do I put these in my time/space % category?
    Conservatively, apply your time-space% to these expenses because you do use them personally. Assertively, you could claim a higher percentage than your time-space% if you can argue that it's used more for your business.
    http://www.tomcopelandblog.com

Comment

Originally posted by TomCopeland View Post
      Conservatively, apply your time-space% to these expenses because you do use them personally. Assertively, you could claim a higher percentage than your time-space% if you can argue that it's used more for your business.
      Thank you Tom!

Comment

Working...
      X