Non Contracted Dad Wants EIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Contracted Dad Wants EIN

I've been gone for quite some time but I promise, I was an active member. Not a troll.
    I have a family that I termed on bad terms in december. They wanted me to go against state policy and I refused.
    I gave mom ein last month Anyway,got a text from dad today, non contracted dad who has no receipts in his name, mind you. All receipts were written to mom.
    He wants my tax info for his taxes.
    What should I do?
    I already gave info to Mom and he is only listed on the forms I have as father, not any receipts. He did not sign the contract.

Welcome back

I'd tell him to get it from Mom.

They picked each other.
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Oh Cat! I've missed you!

Comment

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
        Oh Cat! I've missed you!
        You should stick around. You have been very missed as well. :hug:
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

I've been gone for quite some time but I promise, I was an active member. Not a troll.
          I have a family that I termed on bad terms in december. They wanted me to go against state policy and I refused.
          I gave mom ein last month Anyway,got a text from dad today, non contracted dad who has no receipts in his name, mind you. All receipts were written to mom.
          He wants my tax info for his taxes.
          What should I do?
          I already gave info to Mom and he is only listed on the forms I have as father, not any receipts. He did not sign the contract.
          Hi!! Waving excitedly!!!! happyface happyface

I would reply:

"All required tax info has already been provided to payor. Please contact them. Thank you!"

Then don't reply or explain further. Just leave it.

I don't know their situation or their agreement for who claims what/who and frankly it's not necessary.

You provided the info to the person who paid the account.
          The rest is between them.

NICE TO SEE YOU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
            You should stick around. You have been very missed as well. :hug:
            I've been limiting my social media time to spend with my sweet grandson! I swear, this is so much better than raising kids! Haha. I never knew I could love someone as much as I do him.
            And he lives literally, across a field from me.

Comment

parent receipt

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post

I would reply:

"All required tax info has already been provided to payor. Please contact them. Thank you!"

I don't know their situation or their agreement for who claims what/who and frankly it's not necessary.

NICE TO SEE YOU!!!!
              I agree with this response!
              http://www.tomcopelandblog.com

Comment

Originally posted by TomCopeland View Post
                I agree with this response!
                Bowing to the great and mighty Mr. Copeland. (Who we all should get together and send away for a vacation cruise after tax season each year, just sayin)
                I will respond this way. Thank you.

Comment

Nice to see you, as well. I hoped you'd still be here. I'm thinking of
                  "I provided mom with EIN as she was parent who contracted care."
                  Which was a nightmare as she texted me on a friday morning when I wasnt working on my birthday weekend,I didnt respond because, well.... Birthday weekend. wink wink.
                  then again early on saturday morning threatening to call the state and report me for ignoring her. I did send the info but she texted again 7 times over the weekend, stating monday morning she would be on the phone making a formal complaint against me for discrimination, unprofessional behavior, and failure to respond in a timely manner.
                  Anyway, I'll go with the response above.

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post

I would reply:

NICE TO SEE YOU!!!!

Comment

Oh, wow. She sounds like a peach. :hug:

Enjoy your grandson!! lovethis I hope to have a few years yet. Mine just recently flew the coop.

Comment

A peach, yeah. We'll go w that. A peach.

I only have one left at home who grads this spring. The three oldest have gotten their own sinks to keep clean and fridges to fill.

Oh, wow. She sounds like a peach. :hug:

Enjoy your grandson!! lovethis I hope to have a few years yet. Mine just recently flew the coop.

Comment

and now... I'll take a quick look at the forum.....
                        (I know Ill emerge three hours later. )

Comment

And now hes saying I gave them an EIN not a FID

Yes, I texted a pic of the google answer to Whats a FID number
                          Shocker, an EIN number.
                          deep breaths. deep breaths. You dont have to deal w them anymore after this. deep breath...

Welcome back

I'd tell him to get it from Mom.

They picked each other.

Comment

Shocker, an EIN number.
                            deep breaths. deep breaths. You dont have to deal w them anymore after this. deep breath...
                            Wow. They were clearly made for one another.

Hang in there. :hug:

Comment

Shocker, an EIN number.
                              At this point, I would just block both of their numbers and enjoy your life in peace.

Comment

Working...
                              X